- A City Guide to Divestment
Divesting from producers of controversial weapons: a guide for local authorities.
- Beyond the Bomb: these investors are rejecting nuclear weapons
Our research shows more and more financial institutions are saying no to nuclear weapons.
- Call Your Bank for Divestment
If your bank, insurer or pension-fund is listed in the report, you can help increase the pressure on them to drop their investments in nuclear weapons by giving Customer Service a call, and letting them know that you, as a client or shareholder, are watching and expect better of them.
- Campaigning Lessons & Examples
Experiences of ICAN and Cluster Munition Coalition campaigners, offer some helpful lessons.
- Checklist for a Good Financial Institution Investment Policy
Once financial institutions make the decision to put a nuclear weapons free policy into place, there are some key aspects to consider.
- Engage the Public on Divestment
Divestment campaigning is a way to engage the general public and a way for people to feel connected to creating change.
- Engaging the Media
Engaging media through the angle of a divestment campaign can help to bring attention to other issues related to nuclear weapons.
- Producing mass destruction
Research shows at least at least US$ 116 billion (€ 102 billion) in contracts between governments and private companies in France, India, Italy, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the United States for production, development and stockpiling of nuclear weapons.
- Shorting our security- Financing the companies that make nuclear weapons
Who is trying to profit from weapons of mass destruction?
Our report: Shorting our security- Financing the companies that make nuclear weapons provides the answer.
- Steps to Take Action for Divestment
This page provides the basis for coordinated campaigning to discourage financial institutions from investing in nuclear weapons companies.
- Video: Why You Should Care About Nukes
Henry Reich with MinutePhysics and FLI’s Max Tegmark got together to produce an awesome and entertaining video about just how scary nuclear weapons are.
- Why Divest? A Focus on Financial Institutions
5 reasons financial institutions should divest from nuclear weapons producers.
- Why Divest? A Focus on Governments
Governments can set norms, negotiate international law and national legislation.